Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christmas picture...@#$%!






WHAT WAS I THINKING?? That is only half of the pictures taken! I can't reveal the actual Christmas card picture....

6 comments:

Ellen said...

That looks like a stressful morning with a capital S. I know how long it takes to get all those kids bathed, dressed, and with hair done. If you actually got one to turn out, I'll give you a standing ovation when I get the card. =)

Mandy said...

I feel your pain!! It's almost impossible - we got lucky this year with the first shot! We have half the kids though, big difference! Remember when you just had one and it was so easy to get them to do just what you wanted? Those days are gone, huh? Can't wait to see the real pic! Judson is getting his own little look now, so cute!

Andrea Casey said...

I absolutely LOVE these pictures! These are REAL! Each one put a smile across my face and made me giggle a bit. Thank you, Kelli. Your children are incredibly precious, serious faces, silly smiles, and all! :)

(I'm sorry it was a stressful event for you. I can only imagine. Hopefully the frustration wills soon fade and you'll be able to laugh about this photo shoot.)

Erin said...

Ug, I just had a similar "photo shoot" with our kids. I think I may end up doing individual pictures of them...unless a miracle occurs :)
They are precious! And Judson is such a handsome little guy!

Love Mommas said...

Can I say that these pictures give me hope...I know that sounds weird, but you know I only have two and none of ours come out even half as good as yours.

All your little ones are just adorable, but FL is so professional with her posing and "picture face" I just love it!

So if you have four and they can turn out there is hope for us yet! Hehe...I have to try and tackle the whole picture thing this weekend.

Hope you guys are doing well. We miss you and I need to get better about keeping up with you guys!

FordeFam said...

Awww!!! Love the Christmas pictures!!! :) Sooo sweet! Love the long hair! :)