I know that as Christians there are a lot of different perspectives on Halloween. We have never put a whole lot of emphasis on it in our family. But I think it's fun to dress up and I also think carving pumpkins is fun. This was the first time the girls got to do it. Well, actually they got to watch Dan and I do it. But FaithLyn doesn't really like to get dirty anyway.
Our friends invited us to have dinner and carve pumpkins and I never pass up an opportunity to have someone else cook dinner! That sweet looking boy is Callon. He is good friends with FaithLyn and Elise. His little brother Jace and Olivia hang together. We had a fun time. It's finally feeling like fall around here. We had our first frost last night and it is cooling off pretty quickly at night now. I love Fall!
Dan made me pose for a picture since I am never in any so here's the token mom picture. You probably won't see another one for a while. It's a football night, our last home game tonight. I am proudly sporting my Hawks shirt. If only my high school friends could see me now. We were the Longhorns, red and black, growing up. Our rivals were the Wirlwinds, green and white. The Hawks, ironically, are green and white. But football is pretty important around herea and several of our youth play so I sport the green proudly and offer my support. It's fun to feel like I am in the club when I go around town and everyone else is wearing their green too.
Oh, and those are Floydada pumpkins, by the way! Nothing but the best for us!!!
2 comments:
Looks like fun! I love the Fall!
And you looke great in green and white!
Great family fun - and looking good Momma!
Post a Comment