I can't believe that Judson is already one month old! I am even a little late. He's already 5 weeks old. He is more alert when he is awake and he is awake a bit more these days.
He has started to go back to sleep after I feed him at night. Which means he realizes that it is night time when it is actually night time! This step is huge! I thought for a while I would be living with 3 hours sleep every night! I knew it would end but in the middle of sleeplessness you get a little irrational!
We are so blessed by our BIG boy! He is everything a boy should be. He eats lots and isn't afraid to tell me he wants to eat either.
Looking at how much he has grown in these pictures is amazing!! But he is still very much a newborn. We are still not sleeping through the night but right now I am glad he sleeps at night at all! Baby steps...baby steps!
He is losing his hair right in front and he looks very much like a little old man, but I sure do love him! We are all anxiously awaiting his first smile. I am sure it will melt my heart! He also has started to coo every once in a while. SO Sweet is this little man that the Lord has blessed us to care for!
2 comments:
We are aching to hold that little guy. So sad that we didn't get to meet him before we headed north. He's precious.
Love you guys-
Ummm...not to be demanding, I know you have 4 children and meals to cook and a house to clean and a husband to love and a church to serve, and, and, and...
but we up here in the far North would like to see some new pictures of Little Man. I don't think I'd be able to pick him out of a line up right now. Well, maybe I could. Anyway, I'm just saying...
Post a Comment