I have just returned from my weekly visit to the doctor and we have finally scheduled the C-section.
The big day will be August 10, 2007. That is exactly two weeks from today. WHOO Hooo! I am so ready to see this little guy on the outside. I have gotten some pretty good visuals of his little tail end trying to poke through my tummy, so it will be nice to see his little face.
Please be in prayer for us as we prepare for this transition.
3 comments:
Yippee! How exciting! Can't wait to 'meet' your little guy! We'll continue to pray for y'all!
Wish we could be there to meet him, but we'll plan a trip for the fall so the boys can meet each other, and Seth can see who he gets play catch with one day. We'll pray that everything goes well.
You are in our prayers friend!!! So exciting!!! :) Do you have everything you need? Let us know!!! :)
Post a Comment