Friday, March 9, 2007

Spring Fever

Can I just say what a beautiful day it is? I got up early with Dan to help him get off to Iowa Park so he can be there for the house inspections. My Dad is going to be there too. The only ones missing are Mom, me, and the girls but I guess this has to be just a guy thing. Anyway, as I was taking the trash out this morning, (trash day) the sun was rising, it smells like spring and everything was damp and fresh. Even now I am sitting at my computer with the windows open and I can still smell spring. The birds are chirping, it was like a Mickey Mouse cartoon! I even felt like singing!

I almost envied Dan's two hour drive this morning. Then I remembered what I get to do this morning! I get to pack for our trip to White Sulphur Springs!!!! I admit packing for trips was a lot more fun when there was only one person to pack for but I still enjoy the expectation and planning. Even if I now plan for 5. Spring Break trips. You gotta love them!! The getting up super early to leave, the donuts and snack food in the car, the double screen TV's that keep the girls occupied in the back seat!!!! You have to love modern day car travel!

Hope you are having a great spring break or if you live where spring break is closer to when you actually have spring hope you enjoy your week. We are travling back to winter right when I am just beginning to remember how much I love this time of year!! And in Texas you take a big risk of missing when you are gone for a week and a half. SO those of you sticking around, hope you enjoy this beautiful weather!!!

1 comment:

Starla Jewelry said...

We can't wait to see you! Spring has sprung here (75 today), but rainy tomorrow. :( Leave early tomorrow so you can get here soon! Drive fast!