I figured I had better get these pictures up before Judson's Birthday tomorrow.
It is hard to believe that our little ball of fire is 4. She will be starting Preschool this fall with Mrs. Cathy. It doesn't seem right. Three mornings a week I will home with only one child! I knew that this was coming but I am just not ready for it!
This child has caused us great concern from the moment she came into this world! She has fought us tooth and nail to be in charge. She has brought more joy and laughter into our house, not to mention questions, than I thought possible.
She wins the hearts of who ever she is with. Her personality and sweet, deceptively innocent, smile has taken more than one heart captive. She is full of life and love for others. She isn't afraid to tell you what she thinks and she is the loudest child I know!
I love this girl more than any words can express. She goes to sleep loud and wakes up loud. You can not ever forget she is around! She does everything at breakneck speed and only slows down if she is made to- And usually to observe the wreckage she has left in her wake!
She is so eager to learn and help. She is tons of fun and has one of the best belly laughs around! I find it a great honor to call myself Olivia's Mom. We soak up all the drama we can from every situation possible. We get each other. I love her so much and am looking forward to seeing how God grows her this year. I am thankful for her outgoing personality, her courage, and her love for others.
Thank you, Lord that Miss Olivia is in our care. Help us to love her with Your love and teacher her to others in the same way.
4 comments:
I cannot believe that she is 4! What a beautiful little girl she is growing up to be. I love her hair! Congrats on 3 in school. I can't believe it!
ahhh, what a sweet post! i love the cake, too. very clever with the ice cream cones. and the "outside toy" rule makes me laugh. looks like she had the perfect day!
Happy Birthday, sweet girl!! We miss you!
Can't believe Olivia is 4 and Judson is 2!!!!! I feel so old - it was just yesterday Olivia was turning one. You did great on the castle cake by the way - very cute! :)
Post a Comment