Has it really been that long? Well. Sorry. Life did a 180 when everyone got well and I haven't had much down time since then.
My Dad had his surgery to remove his prostate. They found some cancer there and feel hopeful that this surgery will take care of it all. He is home recuperating and doing well.
Honestly I am too tired to do a 4 week run down. I have dinner on the stove and kids in the tub. My house is a wreck and the laundry is piled higher than should be allowed by the law.
So til next time!
5 comments:
Glad to see that you are back- if only for a moment! I've missed my dose of B family fun! Sorry that we missed Dan this weekend. Hopefully we will see you guys soon!
Glad you are back in action! Life happens, I know! You can bring your pile of laundry to my house and we can put it together and maybe win some kind of record or something!
Hi there! Glad to hear you're all doing okay! Oh... laundry piles. They never really do go away, do they? I'll be thinking of you while I whittle away at my piles.
We know you are tired! I'm just glad to get a little update. Miss you terribly. Talk to you soon-
OKAY - where's my BClan again??
Post a Comment