Tuesday, August 19, 2008
The Triple Birthday Bash!
August is a busy birthday month! Olivia celebrates at the end of July and Judson follows her one week later and then Cousin Luke has his big day at the end part of August, it's actually coming up pretty soon. Dan got an opportunity to preach that weekend so we decided to make it a party! It was a blast! Aunt Angie and Luke came up Friday night and Nana and Papa came Saturday evening. We all went to church together and had some great, fresh produce from Nana and Papa's garden for lunch along with Brisket. Then after naps we celebrated with cake! I love having my family over. It's so much fun to have them here. It was a great weekend! I can't wait until I get to go see Angie and Luke. It is definitely my turn to make that 6 hr. drive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You like cake Judson??
It looks like y'all had a blast! :) Happy Birthday to your cute kiddos!
Post a Comment