Our vacation to Pensacola Beach was FABULOUS!! It was the most relaxing and wonderful week we have had as a family. Thank You Uncle Max and Aunt Patty!! What a wonderful visit we had and a great time to refocus and reenergize before our life gets crazy busy. We had a wonderful time just hanging out at the beach. Aunt Patty and Uncle Max are living at the beach right now and the house was just a short stroll to the beach. We spent most mornings on the shore. The girls loved playing in the sand and looking for sea shells. Dan and Aunt Patty found lots of really great shells. One afternoon we got to take FaithLyn and Elise to the movies. We had a blast. We went all out, we got popcorn, twizzlers, and an icee!! WOWEE! Then, thanks to Uncle Max's generosity and Aunt Patty's gracious offer to watch the girls Dan and I got to have a romantic dinner together. We ate out and walked on the beach and just talked. It was great!! We got plenty of sleep and rest and it was just perfect!! A dream come true, really. Then we got to spend the weekend with MiMi and PopPop in Jackson, Mississippi. We had fun swimming in the hotel pool, and we visited the Museum of Natural History. Fun stuff!! The girls loved it!!
Dan started his job the day after we returned and jumped right into it! This week was very taxing for him. New jobs are always stressful no matter what kind of job it is and this week was no exception for Dan. He registered for classes and is currently enrolled for 12 hours!! Yikes!!?? Then took a train to the American Airline Center for a Promise Keepers Conference.
The girls and I were busy making cake and getting the house ready for Olivia and Luke's birthday party. But first I took a holiday with Erin. We took the kids to the Museum in Downtown Fort Worth and hopped over to visit Dan at work. Did I mention that his Community Center, Thomas Place is in the Cultural District? Saturday we did a quick cleanup and waited for Nana and Papa to show up and then Aunt Angie, Uncle Brett and cousin Luke! What a fun day Saturday was!! I wish so much that I could figure out this new connection!! It is preventing me from sharing pictures and we have so many cute ones to show!! I will try to get them all on Yahoo! or somewhere so I can share them. Sunday we joined a church!! Tate Springs Baptist Church is our new church family. We are so excited to get involved! They have a children's choir that starts for 3 yr olds!! FaithLyn will love that!! And I am really looking forward to getting involved in the MOPS group! That's just an quick update. You should all be current on the comings and goings here at the B Casa.
No comments:
Post a Comment