Friday, July 28, 2006

Fun Times!

Man, oh man!! Let the good times roll!! We have so much going on around here I am not sure I can remember it all!! Today, the girls and I are going to the Library this afternoon to meet Clifford the Big Red Dog!! We are so excited!! We love Clifford!! That will be our next photo on the blog. Hopefully I will get it posted before we leave. LEAVE? you ask? Yes, we are leaving tomorrow for Bonham, TX. I know it is so exciting! Our friends Adam and Mandy pastor Calvary Baptist Church in Bonham, TX. Adam has asked Dan to preach on Sunday so Adam, Mandy, and Jonah can take a "personal retreat". I know it is much needed!! They do so much and I am so glad it is them and not us! Then on Monday we are leaving for Pensacola Beach, FL!! Dan's Aunt Patty and Uncle Max are staying in a beach house there while their house in Gulf Breeze is being repaired from a nasty fire last year. WOOHOO!! We are staying there until Friday and then we are going to visit Bill and Diana for the weekend. Who would have thought we would get to take a vacation!? We don't even have a job!! But God is so good and He, in his gracious care for us, has provided a trip for us to visit loved ones!!
Oh, and Olivia's first birthday is Saturday!! We are going to celebrate with Adam, Mandy and Jonah. How fun!! I don't think I mentioned that Olivia got her bangs cut the other day. She is looking very grown up these days!! Fun times!!

2 comments:

Andrea Casey said...

Yippee!!! Have a wonderful time at each place you get to go! And Happy Birthday to Olivia!

Love Mommas said...

Have a great time! We are so jealous we didn't get to see Clifford. Ian adore Clifford. I was going to call and ask if you guys wanted to get together this weekend, but cancel that :-)
Happy Birthday Olivia!!!!

heather